That’s right! I am thrilled to announce that I’ve been invited to speak at the Lady Blogger Social online conference!
The conference is perfect for those of us who are a part of social media endeavors but can’t afford the time or money it takes to go to a social media conference being held in a certain city.
Here’s what I think you should know about the conference:
- You will have access to forums, chats, and downloads only available to conference attendees.
- You get a recording and transcription of the conference to keep forever.
- Speaker sessions will be held via teleconferences, live streaming, and webinars.
- It’s much cheaper than an offline conference because there’s less overhead.
- It is held July 8-10, 2011 – but remember, you get copies of all sessions, so you don’t have to be “present” during the live conference.
The complete speaker list will be announced when it’s finalized, but I’ve already heard some of the names, and trust me, you’ll be impressed!