This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of éclos Skin Care. All opinions are 100% mine.
I'm super excited to offer a fabulous giveaway from éclos Skin Care. For four reasons:
- Natural skincare: this is a must for me. I'm just not comfortable putting tons of chemicals on my skin.
- Spa quality: um…. who wants their skincare to feel like they're being given a spa treatment? Me!
- Anti-aging: Now, I like my wrinkles. But I'm not going to say no to products that make my skin look and feel younger.
- Affordable: I expect for products that have the attributes above to be expensive, but eclos has created a skincare line that is drugstore-affordable! Woohoo!
I'm really not kidding about the spa quality of these products. eclos sent me a kit that I've been using exclusively for the last week, and every time I opened the bottles, I was reminded of my last facial. Even my husband said – without sniffing my face or a bottle – they smelled great. But besides the spa smell, my skin felt and looked smoother and more refreshed.
I even took makeup-free before and after pics for ya! Before is on the left, and after is on the right. I'm not sure without some major zooming if you can tell a difference, but I can tell that my skin is healthier.
So apparently, eclos skincare contains plant stem cells (I didn't even know plants had stem cells) that act as the anti-aging powerhouses. I definitely experienced the "smooth and radiant complexion" they promised, and the wrinkle reduction is clinically proven. And no parabens, sulfates, fake smells, fake colors, or petro products? Niiiiice.
Are you ready to try this fabulous line too? I'm giving away the same trial kit that I have been using. It contains:
- Facial Cleanser
- Cellular Activator (this is a serum)
- Moisture Therapy
- Restorative Eye Cream
- Instant Radiance Scrub
- Skin Renewal Mask
- Terrycloth headband
It would be hard to choose a "favorite" product out of the list, but the facial scrub and moisturizer were pretty amazing. The scrub even warms up when you put it on your face. OK, ok, so how can you win it?
Leave a comment on this blog post by Wednesday, May 30 stating which product in the kit you are most excited to try. That's your entry to win – easy!