Need a fun and easy Christmas gift for the grandparents? Here ya go!
This is what we made this year (no peeking Grandma and Naunie!): Kiddo Snowmen!
I love how easy and cute this craft is. We simply dug out supplies we had: scrapbook paper, ribbon, pom poms, glitter, foam – you can use whatever you want!
I used a 2.5″ circle punch to make the snowmen body pieces and to cut out the kids’ heads. Lots of glue and fun, and voila – Christmas present.
Tips to make this craft great:
- Use cardstock – All that gluing requires a sturdy surface.
- Decide on the background – I think gluing Christmas wrapping paper on to the cardstock first would also be a fun way to start this craft!
- Cut out your circles and overlay or stack them.
- If your snowman craft will be generally flat, laminate the end result so the grandparents can keep it for years to come!
- Let the kids do what they’re going to do. Emma really wanted to put a pink handprint on one of them. It wasn’t in the “design plan”, but I said Go for it! After all, the craft is from them.