Alright, so there’s a reason my blog has been a little stale lately – besides the fact that it took an amazing amount of effort to sit down and write during nap time!
I became a LuLaRoe fashion consultant!!
What is LuLaRoe? LuLaRoe is all about freedom.
- Freedom from not being able to find something gorgeous in your size. I carry sizes XXS – 3XL!
- Freedom from paying retail price for low quality clothes. LuLaRoe clothes are designed well, cut well, and sewn well.
- Freedom from looking like everyone else. LuLaRoe only produces 5,000 items from each fabric! Each item is limited edition, so you get to be uniquely you, whether that’s black and gray from tip to toe or crazy color and patterns and raccoon prints (uh huh).
- Freedom from dressing in uncomfortable clothes. The tagline is “simply comfortable”, and to be perfectly honest, that’s the only reason I wanted to find out about LuLaRoe! I can’t handle uncomfortable clothes!!
- Freedom from paying all profits to huge corporations. My prices range from $25-$70, with half off my items squarely at $35. I’m making a great profit, and I’m a small business owner!
- Freedom from working full time. I can work as much or as little as I want with my business, and I choose only what works for my family.
I could go on and on – literally, I deleted a few so that I could keep this post concise!
Like many moms, I’m a mom whose family requires that I make an income – pretty normal these days! And trust me, my family and I have pared down our budget to the bare bones and still required me to make an income.
Because of LuLaRoe, we’re changing what the working mom looks like in our family! I get to weekly show women that they were created beautiful! I’m grateful God brought this to my life!! I can meet more women who might be changed by the gospel and actually make money doing so?
Crazy crazy crazy! And way cool.
Please let me know if you have any questions about LuLaRoe! You can email me anytime at
lularoestephiepete at gmail
If you’re local, I’d love to help you earn free clothes by hosting a pop up boutique at your home or office.
Join my LuLaRoe Facebook group, where I regularly post my inventory and style ideas. https://www.facebook.com/groups/LuLaRoeStephiePete/
And of course, if you’re like me and can’t stop thinking about becoming a LuLaRoe consultant, just use my join link to partner with an amazing team! https://join.mylularoe.com/StephaniePeterson/join