Here’s a quick and simple prank I did on my husband. This was a great one – it really got him good!
Since the previous 2 years were rough, we’ve declared 2016 the year of fun! I decided to make a list of vows for the year. Some of these were really hard to write. Some of them might not make sense to everyone, but I still think we should all have something like this on our radar.
I’ve made a free printable of these vows, too! However, they are simplified so that they could work for most couples. 😀
All you have to do to get the free printable is sign up for my email list here.
And now, my own personal vows for fun!
1. I vow to laugh, especially at myself, with every opportunity.
2. I vow to say “Yes!” to spontaneous plans, rather than be my boring, comfortable, No-saying self.
3. I vow to teach our children that life can be enjoyable, regardless of our circumstances.
4. I vow to not get frustrated when I do something poorly, casting off perfectionism.
5. I vow to have more sex…because covenantal marriage is fun.
6. I vow to nurture our friendship by holding hands, looking into your eyes, and letting you in on my elusive thoughts.
7. I vow to pull as many pranks as I can think of. Be ready.
8. I vow to quit convincing myself you’re judging me for my performance and just be who I am.
9. I vow to let the wind mess up my hair.
10. I vow to kiss you every day until we fall off a mountain together.
That last one may seem strange – it’s an inside joke and totally appropriate for us. Don’t worry – the printable doesn’t include that part. 😉
This year has been declared the year of fun in our house, so I decided to gang up on my family with some April Fool’s Day pranks.
Watch the videos to see what fun we’re going to have!
I thought he might have figured out what was up, so I upped my game with this:
And then sweet Em and I got ready for Samuel:
I haven’t thought of a great one for my 3-year old daughter yet. Do you have any ideas?